By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The number 1 IV drug guide for forty years, Intravenous medicinal drugs: A guide for Nurses and health and wellbeing Professionals is relied on for its accuracy and entire insurance. even if you wish the transportable print model or the handy digital structure, this re-creation offers crucial info on administering greater than 350 intravenous (IV) medicines, entries for brand new IV medicines lately licensed via the FDA, 1000s of recent drug evidence, a close index of commonplace and exchange names and extra — all alphabetically geared up that will help you locate drug details fast and easily.
- UNIQUE! released every year to make sure you have crucial info at the such a lot lately authorized IV medications in addition to up-to-date details on present drugs.
- UNIQUE! comprises thorough assurance of greater than 350 IV medicines — giving you way over the other related handbook.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested web page format keep all dosage info for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand infection via having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use structure provides the entire crucial medical info you would like on IV drug administration.
- Lists IV medicinal drugs alphabetically by way of primary identify for quickly scientific reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts inside monographs provide easy access to crucial information.
- Special sections highlight dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, boy or girl, and neonatal patients.
- Black field Warnings, screening, and highlighting make finding key details quickly and easy.
- Printed thumb tabs help you discover details faster.
"A better half site at http://evolve.elsevier.com/IVMeds/ presents signals, monographs for chosen brokers now not incorporated within the ebook, a step by step educational for calculating IV drug dosages, IV drug dosage calculators, interactive IV drug dosage examples, printable normal dilution and resolution compatibility charts, and more."
- NEW! 4 new drug monographs provide you with present, clinically appropriate drug details for brand spanking new IV medicines lately licensed by means of the FDA.
- NEW! up-to-date drug monographs reflect the newest alterations in IV drug therapy.
Read Online or Download 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Similar pharmacology books
Now in its 5th version, Pharmacoepidemiology defines the self-discipline and offers the main accomplished assistance of any e-book at the subject. Written via international popular specialists within the box, this worthy textual content surveys the examine designs and resources of knowledge to be had for pharmacoepidemiologic study, and gives descriptions of assorted automatic facts structures, in addition to the benefits and downsides of every.
Filtration and Purification within the Biopharmaceutical undefined, First variation vastly expands its concentration with vast new fabric at the severe function of purification and the numerous advances in filtration technology and expertise. This re-creation offers state-of-the-science details on all elements of filtration and purification, together with the present tools, strategies, applied sciences and gear, and brings you recent with the most recent criteria and regulatory standards for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
Lawsuits of the second one foreign Pharmacological assembly, quantity 1: Pharmacology of Conditioning, studying and Retention is a set of papers offered on the moment foreign Pharmacological assembly on August 20-23, 1963. This e-book is geared up into sections encompassing 28 chapters.
Schmerzen gehören zu den häufigsten Gesundheitsbeschwerden im adjust. Dabei können neuropsychiatrische Störungen das Schmerzerleben stark verändern. Das Buch beschreibt Schmerzentstehung aus gerontopsychiatrischer Sicht, geht auf die Bedeutung der Neuropsychopharmaka in der Schmerztherapie ein und stellt wirksame nichtmedikamentöse, psychiatrisch-psychotherapeutische Behandlungsformen vor.
- Handbook of Drug Screening, Second Edition (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- The Science and Business of Drug Discovery: Demystifying the Jargon
- Pocket I.V. Drugs
- Clinician’s Manual – Treatment of Pediatric Migraine
- Production of Plasma Proteins for Therapeutic Use
- Neuroimmune Circuits, Drugs of Abuse, and Infectious Diseases: Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
Additional resources for 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals