By Dimitrios A. Linos,Jon A. van Heerden
- Over two hundred beautiful illustrations, starting from intraoperative pictures, line drawings, diagnostic photos, pathology slides, tables and graphs can be found to make each one case mentioned understandable and simple to follow.
- conventional and novel healing ideas are introduced and the most recent advancements in minimal-access operative suggestions are mentioned and reviewed.
- specializes in a teamwork orientated strategy that identifies the mandatory communications among the numerous scientific disciplines while facing adrenal disorders.
Read Online or Download Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Histopathology Reporting: directions for Surgical melanoma offers an simply understandable and manageable framework for standardised histopathology studies in surgical melanoma. The ebook info the gross description, histological class, tumour differentiation, volume of neighborhood tumour unfold, involvement of lymphovascular channels, lymph nodes and excision margins of the typical carcinomas and in addition summarises non-carcinomatous malignancies.
Trauma has assumed a renowned position in modern drugs as an occasion which can considerably impression scientific variables equivalent to morbidity, practical deficits and consequential incapacity, and mortality. Trauma is the imperative reason behind dying within the inhabitants less than forty years of age in industrialized coun attempts.
Neuro-ophthalmology, like in any box of drugs, has many components the place controversy exists in analysis and therapy. Controversies in Neuro-Ophthalmology offers a complete evaluate at the scientific presentation, prognosis, and administration of neuro-ophthalmic problems and particularly addresses parts the place there's a normal loss of consensus among practitioners.
Reorganized right into a unmarried, tightly concentrated quantity, the hot variation of Geriatric drugs bargains sensible, authoritative, and complete insurance of the illnesses, universal difficulties, and treatment of older individuals. The thorough revision comprises new chapters on "Urinary Incontinence" and "Falls" in addition to improved discussions of rheumatic/orthopedic issues and neuropsychological checking out.
- Cerebrospinal Vascular Diseases: Recent Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment
- Advances and Technical Standards in Neurosurgery
- Targeted Therapies for Solid Tumors: A Handbook for Moving Toward New Frontiers in Cancer Treatment (Current Clinical Pathology)
- Current Developments in Psychopharmacology: v. 6
Extra info for Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic Aspects and Surgical Therapy