By J. M. Adovasio
Read or Download Basketry Technology: A Guide to Identification and Analysis, Updated Edition PDF
Similar archaeology books
This e-book examines how the learn of human-animal relatives can aid us interpret archaeological proof. a world variety of individuals examines fishing, searching and husbandry, slaughtering and butchering, ceremonial and formality practices and concepts of deposition and disposal in conventional societies.
This quantity explores the production of 'written areas' during the accretion of enormous inscriptions and non-official graffiti within the Latin-speaking West among c. 2 hundred BC and advert three hundred. The shift to an epigraphic tradition demonstrates new mentalities in regards to the use of language, the connection among neighborhood elites and the inhabitants, and among neighborhood elites and the imperial energy.
First released in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Postcards to the previous is the second one quantity of accrued works by way of primitive technologist and archaeologist Scott Jones. A better half quantity to his 2008 paintings A View to the earlier, this ebook explores topics of an archaeological and philosophical nature, in addition to hands-on skills.
- Atlas of Taphonomic Identifications: 1001+ Images of Fossil and Recent Mammal Bone Modification (Vertebrate Paleobiology and Paleoanthropology)
- The Late Archaic across the Borderlands: From Foraging to Farming (Texas Archaeology and Ethnohistory)
- Ancient People of the Andes
- Finding Sand Creek: History, Archeology, and the 1864 Massacre Site
- The Great Basin: A Natural Prehistory
- The Archaeology of Drylands: Living at the Margin (One World Archaeology)
Extra resources for Basketry Technology: A Guide to Identification and Analysis, Updated Edition