By Anna-Kathrin Janousek
Aufgrund steigender Individualisierung, Flexibilisierung und Schnelligkeit der Nachfrageanforderungen, der immer näher rückenden technischen Optimierungsgrenzen und veränderten Bedürfnissen der Mitarbeiter wurde jedoch eine Novellierung des unternehmerischen Mitarbeiterbildes notwendig. Das Bild des Mitarbeiters entwickelte sich weg von einem funktionalistischen hin zu einem partnerschaftlichen.
Wie diese Partnerschaftlichkeit über Mitarbeiterbefragungen erhöht werden kann und welche Möglichkeiten in der Befragungsgestaltung gegeben sind, untersucht diese Arbeit.
By Lonely Planet,Simon Richmond,Stuart Butler,Paul Clammer,Lucy Corne,Mary Fitzpatrick,Trent Holden,Jessica Lee,Helena Smith,Donna Wheeler
Lonely Planet: The world's top commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Africa is your passport to the entire such a lot proper and updated suggestion on what to work out, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. Take a clean dip at Victoria Falls, discover the traditional pyramids of Egypt, or take a strolling safari in South Luangwa nationwide Park; all together with your relied on shuttle significant other. Get to the guts of Africa and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Africa trip Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries convey you the easiest solution to tailor your journey on your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent money and time, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential details at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cell numbers, web content, transit guidance, and costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - together with consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra lucrative go back and forth adventure - together with heritage, neighborhood customs, tune and natural world
- Over 235 maps
- Useful features - together with Month by means of Month (annual pageant calendar), Itineraries (suggested routes that maximise a while and money), and Planning Safaris
- Coverage of Botswana, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Egypt, the Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and more
eBook gains: (Best seen on capsule devices)
- Zoom-in maps and pictures deliver all of it up shut and in better element
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps allow you to remain offline to prevent roaming and knowledge fees
- Seamlessly flip among pages
- Easily navigate and leap without difficulty among maps and reports
- Speedy seek capabilities get you to what you would like and wish to work out
- Use bookmarks that can assist you shoot again to key pages in a flash
- Visit the internet sites of our ideas by way of touching embedded hyperlinks
- Adding notes with the faucet of a finger deals the way to personalise your guidebook adventure
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unusual languages and decode site-specific neighborhood terms
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Africa, our such a lot entire consultant to Africa, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle attractions and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for only a few of the locations incorporated during this consultant? cost out the appropriate Lonely Planet kingdom Guides or local courses, such as Lonely Planet Morocco or Lonely Planet Southern Africa.
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major commute consultant writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot in the world, in addition to an award-winning site, a set of cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet's undertaking is to allow curious visitors to adventure the area and to really get to the guts of the locations they locate themselves in.
By Lothar Penz
By Shirlene Davis
By Rosita Breitwieser
Dieses großartige und unvergessliche Bergerlebnis und eine anschließende Safari von ca. 1200 Kilometern durch die interessantesten Nationalparks in Tansania schildert die Autorin nun in diesem Buch.
By Alexandra Richards
This re-creation has been completely up to date to give the newest details on getting married in Mauritius, in addition to info of clinical tourism, particularly plastic surgery and dental services.
By Murray Stewart
Stable and peaceable, quietly remoted by means of its mid-Atlantic place, Cape Verde maintains to develop economically and to increase its vacationer infrastructure at a leisurely speed. With few usual assets, the islands are seriously depending on imports, overseas remittances and nonetheless to a point on overseas relief. The relief within the latter has heightened the focal point at the significance of tourism as an monetary motive force and customer numbers proceed to upward push. Year-round sunshine makes Cape Verde a very beautiful destination.
The archipelago is varied, really when it comes to its vacationer infrastructure. Sal and Boavista, the oldest of those volcanic islands are flat with white-sand shorelines that rival whatever on the planet. hence, they allure ninety five% of Cape Verde's viewers, leaving the opposite seven inhabited islands undeveloped. Hikers and people curious to find anything actual are interested in them, spending their time strolling among the jaw-dropping mountainous landscapes of Fogo or Santo Antão, taking a few precise time-out in tiny Brava or mellow Maio or having fun with the cultural fusion of African, Portuguese and Brazilian impacts within the towns of Praia and Mindelo. The adventurous will locate adrenalin dashing as they benefit from windsurfing and kitesurfing possibilities, fuelled via robust breezes and Atlantic waves, whereas for tradition, Mindelo is the charm with a continuing backdrop of seductive track, the thread which ties jointly the islands scattered around the mid-Atlantic.
Tanzania: dal Kilimanjaro a Zanzibar, dove l'Africa incontra by Bruno Zanzottera,Silvana Olivo,Francesca Guazzo,Stefano
By Bruno Zanzottera,Silvana Olivo,Francesca Guazzo,Stefano Pesarelli
La storia coloniale e precoloniale di questa parte d'Africa, dove si forgiarono antiche vie commerciali battute da Arabi e da Portoghesi, ha conosciuto il crudele commercio degli schiavi ed è attraversata dalle imprese di famosi esploratori europei. l. a. Tanzania è una terra affascinante come i sapori e gli odori dei suoi mercati delle spezie e come i colori dei suoi alberi in fiore, delle sue colline e degli ornamenti dei suoi popoli.
Questa guida, suddividendo los angeles descrizione del paese in quattro macro aree (circuito settentrionale, circuito meridionale, entroterra occidentale, costa Swahili e isole) vuole essere un invito a condividerne l. a. continua riscoperta.
Le Polaris sono consultant according to viaggiare e, soprattutto, in step with conoscere. Poco spazio alle informazioni pratiche, facilmente recuperabili in web, ma ricche descrizioni del territorio, della cultura, delle popolazioni e degli itinerari, combine con esperienze dell'autore, curiosità e approfondimenti.
By Stephen Muecke,Max Pam,Alfredo Cramerotti
By Dominique Auzias,Jean-Paul Labourdette
Ce can pay est une vacation spot authentique qui invite à vivre le charme d'un dépaysement overall, avec son désert parmi les plus beaux du monde, son fleuve mythique où pêcheurs et hippopotames vivent en harmonie. C'est en somme "l'Afrique culturelle et naturelle" en miniature qui s'offre aux voyageurs.